UNESCO World Heritage Centre and former capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya is no wonder amazing with the old city ruins containing palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries and statues. It was built in 14th century and destroyed by Burmess in 1767. It is definite a must-explore destination when visiting Bangkok to see the beautiful historical architectures and experience the Buddhism atmosphere.
Buddha head tree is an iconic image in Ayutthaya as shown in this photo that the Buddha head was embedded into the roots of a Banyan tree.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2016
- Origin: Thailand
- Orientation: Portrait
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.