This breathtaking scene was captured by Wendy as she travelled to Old Bagan, Myanmar in February 2017. Wendy was self-taught photographer and passionate to travel around the world especially exotic and culturally rich destinations. She has travelled 50+ countries across six continents and visited most Asian countries when she spent years of living in China since 2005.
Myanmar is one of the most impressive countries Wendy explored. Old Began is an ancient city and UNESCO world heritage site, used to have more than 4500 Buddhist temples, pagodas and monasteries constructed in Bagan plain. Today there are still 2000+ pagodas survived.
This photo was taken in a clear morning when the sun bursted from horizon of Bagan plain, Pagodas were surrounded by the morning mists and barely woke up. The photographer climbed up to a high pagoda in barefoot lucky to catch this astonishing picture. Recently Myanmar government has banned climbing all temples or pagodas in Bagan to protect these treasures, which makes this view even precious.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2017
- Origin: Bagan, Myanmar
- Orientation: Landscape, Unframed
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*