This picture was taken in 2017 during our second trip to visit Nepal and the oldest Hindu Temple in Kathmandu, Pashupatinath Temple. Pashupatinath is a famous and sacred complex located on the banks of the Bagmati river. As a UNESCO world heritage site, it owns large scale of ancient constructions and rich history and legends. This old man we met was a local Hindu who just stepped out of the temple after his practicing. Sitting by the light aged temple wall, he had peace and calmness in his face, commonly seen from Hindus.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2017
- Origin: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Orientation: Portrait
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*