A practitioner we met in Nara was caring a food box walking towards a temple in the rainy day. The picture was so beautiful mainly in black and white. The natural mixture between the environment and the people leads to its beauty and harmony, reaching the essence of Zen aesthetic of "Kanso" simplicity, "Seijaku" tranquility, and "Datsuzoku" unbounded by convention.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2016
- Origin: Nara Japan
- Orientation: Portrait, unframed
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*