Shanghai as a fashion icon of China is no double a leading role in maintaining its traditional and modern styles. This photo was of shop signs in "Tanzifang", an arts, crafts and fashions enclave that has developed from an area of local residential alleys. One can find traditional crafts with old Shanghai memory as well as the fashionable designs in up-to-date trends.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2015
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Orientation: Square
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*