Shanghai is considered the most modernized city in China located in central coast. In early 20th century Shanghai was fully developed from an agricultural village into a principal trading port. This photograph has the 2nd highest skyscraper of the world, Shanghai Tower, standing high in the background and a string of traditional red lantern of ChengHuang Temple hanging in front. The strong contrast makes the picture distinctive showing the great harmony between vigorous energy and deep rooted traditions.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2015
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Orientation: Portrait
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*