One of the most beautiful scenes we have ever enjoyed was in GaoMei wetland located in Taizhong of Taiwan. The sunset was the most charming moment of a clear day when walking barefoot on the warm muddy land, feeling the gentle and cozy breeze off the water and watching the sun disappearing in orange sky.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2015
- Origin: Taiwan
- Orientation: Landscape, Unframed
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*