This temple situated in Royal Palace of Luang Prabang, also named "Haw Pha Bang", built to house the Phra Bang Buddha, for which the city of Luang Prabang is named.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2015
- Origin: Laos
- Orientation: Landscape, unframed
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed.*