Nestled in the Himalaya Mountains on the Raidak River, Thimphu is capital city of Bhutan at about 7,000 feet (2,000 metres) above sea level. Wendy and the family were lucky to take a trip visiting this least-populated in the region, also named as the "World's Happiest Country".
The surreal scene was shockingly beautiful and it was amazing to stand in front of the old palace in Himalaya.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2015
- Origin: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Orientation: Landscape
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.
Copyright ©YanHomeandLiving. These prints are for your personal use only and cannot be used for commercial use or for resale in any way. Contact us if you have any questions.
* Actual printing will use high resolution file. Watermark will be removed *