Visiting the Zen Temples in Kyoto was the most memorable experience each time when we travelled to Japan. We enjoyed the inner peace and spiritual enlightenment brought by the traditional Japanese aesthetics reflected in the Zen gardens.
- Photograph by: YanHomeandLiving
- Age: 2015
- Origin: Kyoto
- Orientation: Vertical, Unframed
- Paper: Acid-free Archival Matte Paper.
- Thickness: Heavy weight 230 gsm (6 pt.) paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Print Method: Unique inkjet printing (known as giclée) uses 10 inks to create a fluid finish & incredible resolution.
- Mount and Frame: Prints do not come mounted and are unframed.
- Package: 16" x 20" or larger are wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a shipping tube. Anything smaller will be delivered unmounted and flat.